Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Week 5

Dear All,
Another week has come to us with lots of learning materials. Perhaps in this week we will learn how to turn from traditional methods to project-based learning by creating WebQuest. Like last week's guest moderator Leslie, we have got our guest Moderator, Rick Rosenberg. Last week we have discussed only the issues for project, this week we will discuss technology based changes on the basis of last week's recommended issues. My focus is to develop writing skills of our teacher trainers.

Getting primary ideas about project based learning, I have reached to a point that tells me that it can be a good source to engage our learners, to make them motivated for self learning.
As per suggestion by Sandra I browsed on quest garden. There I took a venture for 30 day trial log in facility which will allow me to create my WebQuest. But unfortunately I couldn't create that one. From WebQuest Design Patterns I couldn't culminate in any ideas.
I am hoping that by the end of the week, many things will be unfolded before my eyes.
Ha! another trainer opened her blog.

Many thanks.

Mahamud
Bangladesh

No comments:

Post a Comment