Thursday, March 18, 2010

My position in the course framework

Dear All,
Nobel laureate Bengali world poet wrote " Jete Nahi Diba Hai, Tabu Chale Jai, Tabu Jete Deta Hoi". If I translate in English it will roughly be " I won't allow it to go, Nevertheless it goes, Nevertheless it is allowed to go". Dear friends, I don't want that the course will be ended. But I can't stop the natural end to things.

It is quite difficult to summarize the course learning. What I have learnt from this course is "understanding first." If I am not clear in my understanding of what we have learnt, I will not be able to reach any goals connected to this new learning.

Another learning is that I am standing on the seashore of knowledge. The whole sea of knowledge is in front of me. I have only attempted to bathe in the sea.

LoTi Digital-Age Framework has fastened us in a level. So far I understand I have to keep an eye whenever I start to do something.
Reminiscing is always difficult. The whole course is quite pleasurable and enjoyable for me. Hon'ble Deborah Healey and Sandra Jeffs were so helpful, cooperative and generous for me.
Christos said, "I enjoyed the friendly environment, inspiring ideas and the spirit of cooperation that everyone showed in the course". I think that this is perfect saying.
All of you have helped me to build up my ideas perfect.

Definitely, this course has built up my confidence, courage, knowledge and above all power. Now I am an informed person.

But I feel an urge in me that I have to be more powerful with more up- to-date knowledge.

Thank you,

Mahamud

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mahamud,

    I liked your comments. I totally agree with you, it was a wonderful course, it's a pitty that it is finished. As you said we are just at the seashore of knowledge and there is still a lot to learn but at least we went a step forward and now it is up to us to continue and to discover more.
    I think we learned a lot in those 10 weeks and it will for sure change our way of teaching forever.

    See you soon

    Raphaël

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mahamud,

    I agree with you. I share you all the ideas about the course, moderators, tasks and colleagues. Please, allow me to sit by you on the seashore of knowledge.
    Mahamud, reminiscing is not always nasty. Reminiscing can be encouraging if it contains as a wonderful experience as this course.

    Mahamud, partner, peer reviewer, Please, keep in touch for further mutual experiences.

    I wish you all the best

    Ahmed Khattab

    ReplyDelete