Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2nd week starting

Hello,
Sandra Jeffs refers to Noodle Tools. I am amazed with the huge amount of information one person can obtain from the internet and how many engines are there that I never come cross to.
The teacher has asked to try something other than google. Generally I am accustomed of searching google. But I found that other engines like ask.com, Bing.com, Yahoo.com and msn.com have many useful materials for teaching learning.
I set my subject Managing Large Classroom and tried to get resources from all the sites. It is interesting that search world is vast and gives ample opportunity to know, use and refer many resources.

Today I wont get time to learn about ABCD style. Though I read this earlier but I have forgotten.

I am thinking about a class of teacher trainers because sometime I personally conduct TOT for them.

Md. Mahamud Hasan

1 comment:

  1. Mahamud,

    I am impressed that you have already gone and explored Noodle. It gives so much more scope to Web searching, doesn't it. The technological tools available to us are growing all the time and Noodle is one that is very useful.

    Thanks,

    Sandra Jeffs

    ReplyDelete