Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 3 outline

Dear All,

I am a bit lucky that this week I have been able to tell my participants to learn about Delicious which helps me to save the useful site online. Now I can check my needed page from anywhere. This week two articles helped me to shape the way for using technology in ESL class. Skill building websites will definitely help me to be a good trainer in future. D. Hoopingarner's and L. Miller's articles have given me a very vivid idea which worked in me for many days but I could not express. I think these two articles may be used as reference. Sueanne Parker's joining has shined the path we are treading. Sueanne raised many fundamental questions to all which required very insightful thinking to response. I am worrying whether the responses, I shared, are right or wrong. When she urged for labelling, it creates panic in my mind.

I am in dichotomy that in BRAC we use Computer Aided Learning, in Oregon it is used as CALL.

For speaking skills, computer-mediated communication is treated by Aleyda.

I mention the name with gratitude of Gulsen, Ahmed, Aleyda, Bruno NIKIEMA, Ahmed Khattab, Zlatka Dyankova, Tatiana Del Carpio, Cristian Meléndez, Andreja Kovacic, Christos Kazolias, Raphaël Goossens, Mary Jow, Nina, Udan Kusmawan , HASSINA, Manana, Gaby, Farah, Luba, Nora, Andreja, Dilip, Roland, Jonathan, Kajumi our dear guest Sueanne, dear teacher Sandra and Deborah for giving so many reference. I owe to all of them.

Thank you,

Mahamud

1 comment:

  1. yes, atlast i got u. i would like to learn something new from u.sorry i dont have any time to read it now, i will read it tomorrow and i hope i will get some new information from it.

    ReplyDelete