Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Building teaching skills through interactive web

Hi
I am happy to inform you that I have got an online scholarship from The U.S. Department of State. The title of the course is 'Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web' online course. University of Oregon offers this course.
I think this course will enable me to cope with the web based learning and teaching.
I am facing some problems regarding some of the terms used in the course topics. These are Podcast, WebQuest, blog and formative assessment etc.
These are relatively new items for me but I am trying to gather some ideas i.e. for formative assessment we use chain drill or instant speaking test, direct Q & A, calling SS for demonstration etc. Is it Ok?

Best regards,

Md. Mahamud Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment