Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Orientation Week

Hello everybody,
How are you?
This is for your kind information that I have finished my orientation week. At the outset of the week I became helpless. I was instructed to open an account on Nicenet. I opened an account on nicenet that's why I didn't try it again. But I found that I am not receiving any information from the course teacher. Nevertheless I was informed by my teacher that I haven't started to work.
I wrote the problem to my teacher about my problem. She gave me a solution and I became tension free. In the orientation week, I have learnt how to log and post on nicenet, ground rules and make comments on the other's ccomments. I have rubrics that helped me to prepare myself to pass in the course successfully. I have also filled up a needs analysis format to help and ensure that the course topics are appropriate for me.
I am happy that I have started my journey to know a lot of teaching using net.

Many thanks for reading my feelings,

With best regards,

Md. Mahamud Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment