Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1 learning

Hello everybody,
In week 1 I am learning blogging for ELT specially Aaron Campbell's cassification of blogs helped me to understand which blog is the most useful for me and my learners. In the discussion I have got some interesting points. Sometimes it takes time to understand the questions raised by different participants.
I noticed that some of the participants' comments are mostly refered by the many of us specially Farah, manana, Hassina and andreja, aleyda. Their thought provoking questions and probable solution helped me a lot to use rightly the class blog for getting result from my students. Raphael and ahmad are also the persons who make me engage in thinking.
Today I found that nicenet works well. But I am still facing some problems regarding using my blogger.
Deborah's reflective blog helps me to give a shape of learning for the coming weeks.
If you have any interesting points to share, pls. do this.

Best regards,
Md. Mahamud Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment