Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Activities at week 3

Dear All,
Each week is starting with lot of excitement, challenges, hope, aspiration, despondence, inspiration and motivation. This week I have started with an exciting web learning. It is Delicious. I only knew how to save in offline mode of the computer. For the first time Delicious gives me opportunity to save online pages in a single page. I have read Technology Tip for the Month for getting clear ideas of Delicious.

Before nobody asked me to remember the web page including title and for which purpose it is being used. Today I am asked to and tried to remember which website and page I am using. Why is it for and what is my view for the others?

I am trying to read the PDF file on Best Practices i Technology and Language Teaching. It has 14 pages and created boredom in my mind to finish. I am grouping to learn about CALL article but still in enigma where it is. Can anybody help me?

Tonight I have a plan to read the article on Developing Listening Skills with Authentic Materials.
I don't know it would be possible.

Thanks,
Mahamud

No comments:

Post a Comment